JS-X.com Consuting Process
This is a general list of steps that occur when you hire JS-X for a consulting task.
- You submit information about what it is you would like JS-X to do for you.
- Include your E-mail
- Include your web address (if applicable)
- Include URL's to pertinent web site/pages
- Include a description of the problem/request
- Use this "Hire JS-X" link
- JS-X sends you back a statement of work.
- A description of problem/request and a resolution.
- The number of hours this job is expected to take.
- The cost associated with the hours to complete the task.
- The cost quoted is an upper limit. If the work requested does not change then this limit does not go up. Period.
- You agree to the problem/request/resolution/cost statement of work.
- You send JS-X a confirmation of the statement of work along with 50% downpayment.
- JS-Examples completes task to a prototype development demo level.
- You would send in 25% more payment [total payed at this point is 75%]
- Test Changes on Platforms agreed upon in the Statement of Work
- Code comes with extensive documentation.
- Final product is delivered
- You acknowledge task completion and full satisfaction of work.
- Remaining balance is paid.